Dear DIVA Patients,
Your safety is our top priority.
According to CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and ADA (American Dental Association) guidelines, DIVA implements new policies as below.
- Only patient is allowed in the clinic area. In case of minor patients, please talk with staff.
- Please wear a face mask (any acceptable face covering) all times except getting treatment.
- Upon entering the facility, let us know you are here then we will tell you if you can wait in the reception area or elsewhere. This is to comply with social distancing.
- If you or your family have had COVID-19 symptoms or develop them later, please let us know.
What has DIVA implemented to protect our patients and staff?
DIVA follows all current CDC and ADA guidelines. You are assured to receive your oral care in a safe healthcare setting.
1. All clinical staff wear N95 mask, surgical mask, goggle, hair cover, face shield, glove, and gown (color may vary) during patient care. This is same as hospital staff.
2. We use UV-C germicidal light to disinfect our protective gear.
3. We use a HEPA filter air purifier.
4. We screen all our patients prior to and at the appointment.
5. We schedule our patients to minimize traffic and re-organized our reception area.
6. We clean our patient care area and office according to CDC guidelines.
Dental Innovations of Virginia Lansdowne and Mobile Management