Your family or friends live in a long-term care facility and have hard time accessing a dentist?
DIVA Mobile now provides state-of-the-art mobile dental services to seniors living in a long-term healthcare facility.
Drs. Joon and Julie Coe have specialty training after dental school and over 40 years of clinical experience combined. Both doctors have devoted to teaching students and caring for patients in dental schools and private practice.
Drs. Joon and Julie Coe directly operate a wide scope of dental services in a fully equipped state of the art dental mobile clinic (pictures below). You do not need to drive to a dental office.
Services we provide include
- Quarterly dental exam and cleaning (American Dental Association recommendation)
- Preventive treatment: fluoride varnish, Silver Diamine Fluoride
- Doctor’s order for oral care regimen: dry mouth, cancer sore, canker sore
- Simple denture adjustment
- Simple extractions
- Dentures (i.e. new dentures, repair, reline)
- Deep cleanings
- Simple fillings
- Cosmetic treatments (i.e. tooth whitening)
- Nightguards (custom), sleep apnea or snoring appliance
- Urgent dental problems consult and visits
- Referral services as needed: we welcome patient visits in our office in Leesburg, VA
Please speak with Dr. Coe to know more about our services.